LAVINDE.COM, .DK, .SE and .DE is operated by:
Lavinde Copenhagen ApS
Tel.: (+45) 71216010
Company Reg. No. (VAT/CVR).: DK39972026
(Hereafter referred to as Lavinde).
Lavinde’s general terms and conditions of sale and delivery apply to all sales and deliveries from Lavinde Copenhagen ApS unless a written agreement has been made between you and Lavinde that deviates from the provisions or the provisions may otherwise be contrary to the mandatory protective rules for consumers.
When you shop at lavinde.com, Danish general purchase and contract law applies, including the rules on consumer sales. As a consumer, you are protected by the applicable legislation, i.e., primarily the Danish Sale of Goods Act and the Danish Consumer Contracts Act. Lavinde does not store an actual copy of the contract between you and Lavinde but only performs technical storage. Therefore, you are required to store evidence yourself of your transaction with Lavinde.com. You will receive an electronic invoice by e-mail; that is your proof of the purchase. This should be saved and presented for warranty claims.
PRICES: Our prices are fixed following current commodity prices and subject to changes in currency and VAT. All our prices on .SE are in Swedish kroner (SEK) and include 25% VAT. If the VAT rate changes, we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly. We accept no liability for any printing errors and typos, as well as sold-out and obsolete items.
PAYMENT: You can pay with the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, Eurocard, and MobilePay.
We only debit your account once the order is approved and dispatched by us. The receipt, which must be used for any returns and warranty claims, is sent with your parcel and to your e-mail, so you must retain it. The e-mail you receive from us when ordering is NOT a receipt but a confirmation and is therefore not sufficient for returns or warranty claims.
When you pay with a payment card at Lavinde, your credit card information is sent via the website to Bambora/e-Pay by a secure and encrypted SSL connection. Your card details are completely private and will not be shared with others, as this is part of the transaction processed by a certified payment service provider. If the order is not delivered, you will naturally receive a refund.
RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY: Responsibility for the items passed to you when the order is delivered to you. Then the responsibility for the items only falls to Lavinde once Lavinde has received the returned items. Lavinde cannot be held responsible for anything other than what is required under Danish law. Any dispute between you and Lavinde is settled under Danish law at Copenhagen City Court.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY: Besides the privacy conditions described here, Lavinde’s terms and conditions of sale and delivery apply when shopping at lavinde.com.
RIGHT OF RETURN AND CANCELLATION:
If you have second thoughts about your purchase, you have a 14-day right of cancellation after you receive the order. To exercise your right of return and cancellation, you must have either returned the order or informed Lavinde on firstname.lastname@example.org about your cancellation within 14 days of receiving the order. The items must also be returned in the same condition as when you received them and returned in the original packaging. Lavinde does not pay the shipping costs when you return the order to us.
The return address is:
Lavinde Copenhagen ApS
Hørskætten 6A - Varemodtagelsen
Lavinde considers used products as items that are not salable, which is why we often view any returned items with a 100% impairment and compensate accordingly.
When you shop with lavinde.com, you have a two-year warranty on defective goods in accordance with the Danish Sale of Goods Act. Should you, upon delivery, be unfortunate enough to receive a wrong or damaged item, you must complain within a reasonable time after you have discovered the defect, but no later than 30 days from the date of delivery. However, to use the warranty, the defect must not have been caused by misuse of the item or another damaging behavior. Warranty claims may be sent by e-mail. If the item is purchased at lavinde.com, please send your e-mail to email@example.com. You use the warranty when returning the item. We reserve the right to remedy a defect or replace it with a corresponding undamaged item rather than refund the purchase price.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
2. User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that LAVINDE COPENHAGEN and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
3. Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
4. Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
5. Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
6. MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
7. Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
8. Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
9. Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
10. Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
11. Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in , before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which LAVINDE COPENHAGEN’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
12. Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
13. Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
Shipping in Sweden. We offer delivery by PostNord for delivery to private or business addresses, as well as collection from a parcel shop. See freight prices under section "delivery costs." Should your order be damaged during delivery, they are covered by the warranty (see the "Warranty" section). PostNord delivers your order to the delivery address, post office, or parcel shop between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Delivery times in Sweden
Suppose you order before noon on a business day. In that case, we expect to deliver to you the next business day, depending on the delivery method. A longer delivery time of 1 to 2 days must be anticipated for clearance sales and public holidays.
When ordering after 12 noon on business days or Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays, we expect to deliver your order within two business days, depending on the delivery method.
PostNord – Collect (SEK 20,-) Here, your parcel will be delivered to the collect location you have chosen when ordering. If there is no room at the desired pick-up point, PostNord can direct you to a new pick-up point.
PostNord – Home (SEK 35,-) Here, your order is delivered to the delivery address you enter on your order. Therefore, it is important that there is someone at home to receive the parcel. Otherwise, it must be collected from the nearest post office.
PostNord – Business (SEK 20,-) If this delivery method is selected, it is important that you ensure that you write a company name under the delivery address. Suppose no company is registered under the delivery address and/or at the address. In that case, PostNord forwards the parcel on as a Collect parcel to be collected from the pick-up point selected by PostNord.
Note! We are not responsible at lavinde for whether the national customs authorities in your country charges duty and VAT on shipments.
Du är alltid välkommen att kontakta oss om du har frågor om våra produkter eller om din beställning.
Kontakta oss på email@example.com eller ring oss på (+45) 71 21 60 10 på våra öppettider.
Våra öppettider är 9.30–15.00 alla vardagar.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA: As a customer on lavinde.com, you are always covered by the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and subject to the applicable privacy conditions for lavinde.com (see the “Privacy Conditions” section). The privacy conditions for lavinde.com may change without notice. If you have a customer profile on lavinde.com, you will be informed of such changes on the next login at lavinde.com. By accepting these terms and conditions of sale and delivery, you agree to the privacy conditions for lavinde.com. When you shop at lavinde.com, we do not disclose your personal data unless you give your consent. Your personal data is processed confidentially and securely and only to complete your order. For further information on the processing of personal data, see lavinde.com’s privacy conditions.
PERSONAL DATA INTRODUCTION: When making purchases or creating a customer profile on lavinde.com, these conditions apply in relation to the use of your personal data. We encourage you to print or save these conditions.
PRIVACY CONDITIONS: The use of lavinde.com is always subject to our privacy conditions. The conditions may change without notice. If you have any questions or comments about these conditions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA WHEN PURCHASING: When you shop at lavinde.com, we collect specific data about you. We record: Your first and last name, your address details, your mobile number, your e-mail address, and the products you buy. We use this data to process your order. We store the data for five years from your last purchase in accordance with accounting legislation. We also record that you have accepted our terms and conditions of sale and delivery, and these privacy conditions, as well as to what extent you agree that lavinde.com sends you e-mails, including newsletters. If you chose to receive our newsletter, we also use your data for sending the newsletter. In this case, we store data about you until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. lavinde.com uses log statistics. This means that we use statistics, for example, to examine which products are selling best. Note! The data we collect in connection with your purchase at lavinde.com is not used for other purposes.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
PERSONAL DATA FOR CUSTOMER PROFILES: It is not necessary to create a customer profile to purchase products at lavinde.com, nor is it necessary to make purchases at lavinde.com to create a user profile. When you create a customer profile at lavinde.com, we record a series of mandatory data about you in connection with your customer profile. These comprise of: Your first and last name, your address details, and your e-mail address. We also record which products you purchase through your customer profile. In addition, we record whether you have accepted our terms and conditions of sale and delivery and these privacy conditions and that you have given your consent to lavinde.com to send you newsletters. We use the mandatory data in the same way as the data you provide in connection with the purchase (see the “Personal data when purchasing” section). We also use your e-mail address to identify your user profile.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA: You can always send an e-mail to email@example.com to find out what personal data lavinde.com uses on you, what it is used for, who has access to the data, and where they are from. lavinde.com reserves the right to only reply to such a request if more than six months have passed from your last request for the same thing. If you discover that the data lavinde.com processes about you are incorrect or misleading, we encourage you to correct the error or contact us so we can do it for you.
DELETING OR BLOCKING YOUR PROFILE: You can delete your profile on lavinde.com at any time. Even if you delete your user profile on lavinde.com, we store the mandatory data for accounting purposes for a period of up to five years from deletion (see the “Personal data when purchasing” section). The profile is not accessible – either for you or other users.
INFORM US OF ERRORS AND SIMILAR: If you find content on lavinde.com that is incorrect, offensive, contrary to good ethics or perhaps directly contrary to the law, we want to hear from you. We will investigate it further. You can always contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA: Lavinde only discloses personal data with your consent and to the extent described in these conditions. This is the total extent of our disclosure of personal data. Lavinde reserves the right to disclose your personal data in connection with the partial or entire transfer or assignment of the company lavinde.com. In these cases, the purchaser signs that they will comply with the applicable conditions for processing personal data.
DATA CONTROLLER: lavinde.com is the data controller in relation to the data recorded in connection with purchases on lavinde.com and the mandatory data that is recorded for the creation of a customer profile on lavinde.com, as well as recording cookies and IP addresses.
DATA PROCESSOR: lavinde.com using an external partner for the technical operation of lavinde.com. This company processes data for which lavinde.com is the data controller. Upon acceptance of these conditions, you agree that lavinde.com also allows the data for which you are the data controller, to be processed by the same data processor. The data processor only acts on instructions from lavinde.com. When accepting these conditions, you give lavinde.com authority also to provide such instruction for the data on lavinde.com for which you are the data controller. The data processor has taken the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure, abuse, or other processing in violation of data processing law. At your request and on payment of the data processor’s, at any time, current hourly rates for such work, the data processor will provide you with sufficient information to enable them to demonstrate that the named technical and organizational security measures are taken.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY: Besides the privacy conditions described here, Lavinde’s terms and conditions of sale and delivery apply when shopping at lavinde.com.